Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Still falling in Love...with vintage


So, I've successfully sold some items on ebay and while waiting for my auctions to end I decided to take a look around.  I've fallen in love with some enamel ware pieces that I think would be fabulous additions to my redecorating.  Here is some eye candy to share with you!
**********$(KGrHqJ,!pwFB,gjQhT)BQqmJ!4FI!~~60_57 $(KGrHqFHJDcFCiqcqVC7BQ)1LZTyFw~~60_57 $(KGrHqZHJDQE9!B+JF4EBPZG67nSlw~~60_3 $T2eC16ZHJHEE9ny2sYlJBR!9M9Ds5Q~~60_35********

I think I'm gonna try bidding on a double boiler so I can start making homemade lotions and soaps.  I got quite the kit for Christmas that I haven't used yet because you need a double boiler.  We have one but I don't want to use our good stainless steel one for that.

Last night I cut up some flannel I had and some flannel receiving blankets we didn't really use to make reusable cloth baby wipes.  I had bought a used wipe warmer from a friend last week so I even figured out how to lay them in the warmer to come out like normal wipes.  I added water and some of his baby wash to make a solution.  They work really nice.  So I'm just gonna save his store bought wipes for on the go.

Today I'm hoping to get our taxes ready to drop off on Thursday.  Make some reusable cloth inserts for Noah's cloth diapers and maybe start recovering that chair.  We brought that chair up from the basement last week so it sits in the livingroom looking for some serious TLC.  I have fabric to cover its just finding the time and energy and know how to fix it.  So we'll see where or how far I get today!

No comments:

Post a Comment