Saturday, December 29, 2012

Unpacking


I'm not sure whether I do or don't like to unpack.  We just arrived home from our Christmas trip to see my dad in Central Minnesota.  I unpacked our van and pretty much filled up the livingroom with stuff we brought, stuff we received as gifts, and stuff we bought while thrifting.  I quickly unpacked as much as I could before going off to church this afternoon and now there are those pieces that will take a day or two to finally get stored in the proper place.

I have so many things I would like to do, which would a long, hard days work to do it with out having a little boy.  So essentially when I get home from my 18 hour shift tomorrow at 2pm it will more then likely take a few days to put everything away as my little one depending on his mood may or may not let me get anything done tomorrow.

I also feel as now that Christmas is over I should also undecorate the Christmas tree and out the door to go.  But I guess a Christmas tree is to stay up for the 12 days of Christmas which will delay me in getting our livingroom ready for a new paint of coat which now won't happen until after January 6th.

And now off I must go to get ready for work, make a quit errand, get to my mother's for dinner, and then dash off to work.  I fear my husband is going to irritate my parents however and show up way late.  He's lazy and he knows it and it irritates me so very much!  Grr.  Well, I hope you had a terrific day, my post tomorrow will be more exciting as I'm hoping to have pictures inserted to previous posts and show what I will be up to tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment