Monday, December 24, 2012

Merry Christmas


Today is Christmas Eve, in about 5 min I'm going to go start the car, then we're going to church an hour early to save seats for my parents.  This has been such a tradition since I was old enough to drive.  Jenni's going to save seats!  At least I have some help this year as I have for the last 5 years.  My husband will be saving with me as well as our son Noah who is celebrating his very 1st Christmas!  Not sure what Noah thinks about all the hustling and justling nor do I think he really cares about presents yet.

As I wait I gaze at our Christmas tree in hopes that next year it will be full of hand made decorations made with my little boy vs the mix of store boughten Christmas ornaments, silver garland, and ornaments from when I was a little girl.  I'm thinking of burlap garland and all the fancy ornaments we can make from packaging from products we use every day.
Merry Christmas to all and to all a good night.

No comments:

Post a Comment